A few years back, I shared a new Moments Matter monthly photo challenge. The concept of the photo challenge is to focus on the small details of our days and to connect with our loved ones in the midst of our hectic lives. Because it's in these little moments that life happens, love is shared, and memories are made. With Mother's Day coming up, I've decided to revisit this challenge as a gift to myself. I thought I'd share it with you all in case you want to join in. As moms, sometimes we are rarely in pictures, I encourage you to be in the picture as much as possible.
There are several ways you can join me in this project:
- Use the photo prompts to capture moments in your day that fit them. Join me on Instagram and share them or keep them for just you and your family to enjoy.
- Use the topics to hone your photography skills.
- You can also use the prompts as inspiration for activities for you to do with your children.
- If you can’t participate every day, no worries. Just post when the prompts speak to you and relate to the moments in your day.
- Share whatever photos you like with the tag #momentsmatter to share the special moments in your day.
Here are the photo prompts for this month: